Monday, July 15, 2013

Toyin Aimakhu Replies Fans Who Accused Her Of Throwing A Cheap Wedding


Nollywood veteran Toyin Aimaku replied her critics via social media that said her wedding was cheap. Well She lost her cool and said
“To all the people abusing us for the records,mysef and my adorable, charming, world best husband did wat we can afford n pls to all my fans stop buying pirated copy so we can have enuff money for party nxt time.. I love u all and pls dnt insult my huge fan cos the LV cake was a gift from a fan which I reali apreciate..tnx to all my fans u guys rock my world,”

pregnant Toyin Aimakhu tweeted on Saturday morning.

Going on, she praised her supportive fans who stood beside her and gave greetings to her colleagues who were present at her wedding ceremony.


Toyin Aimakhu tweeted: “Sis Fathia tnx for sharing dat mini blender,sis iyabo ojo tnx for ur support n cash,sindodo iya mi,dayo Amusa,lara,doris, sis mercy aigbe n hubby,aunty foluke n hubby,tnx a lot..uncle desmond elliot I love u."

“Hmmm to all my fans tnx a lot, idowu tnx for the cake,wumi tnx for the Z10…I can’t tank my fans enuff and my friends fadeke tnx a lot and oyin tnx for the drinks and DJ…U guys rock,

Mrs Johnson, as she wants to be referred to, tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment